Here is an interesting article:
Hint: A good rule of thumb is, buy as fresh as possible. If you don’t get too fancy, it really isn’t that hard to make most of your meals from scratch. It is not really that time-consuming to cook a chicken breast, and make some mashed potatoes and boiled or steamed carrots, for instance. Or substitute the carrots with a fresh tossed salad. You can even make a simple dressing by combining olive oil, lemon amd a tablespoon of vinegar (adding some Mrs. Dash adds a bit of zing). Simple, but tasty, affordable and healthy!
In this Section You Will Find Information About Food….
- Learn and get informed from great documentaries and books
- Find out about the Farmers Markets in the Lower Mainland of B.C.
- Find the important news that doesn’t usually make it ot mainstream media… but matters to you, your family and other people.
- US Organizations: Groups of citizens working together to protect our food system and educate and/ or engage the public.
- Canadian Organizations: Groups of citizens working together to protect our food system and educate and/ or engage the public.
- Products and Services: Companies or Growers who make clean, safe nutritions food available.